How can I redeem myself after acting psycho?

So, I got jealous last night about some girl on my ex-boyfriends facebook and acted like a complete psycho. I went off on him for liking her pictures and then I messaged the girl saying "hes all yours. have fun". Today, he told me I crossed the line by messaging the girl and that he doesn't even want to be friends anymore. I'm so upset. I made a horrible mistake. We broke up a couple months ago but have remained close friends. I honestly do not want to lose him as my friend. I dont know what to do. How can I redeem myself from this terrible mistake?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. You went too far with that one. And you're in your 30's? Damn, psycho is the right word. Leave him alone and work on yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Space is your only option. Wait a while, maybe a week or two, and then text him to sincerely say that you've thought about what you did, realize how wrong it was, and hope that somehow he'll forgive you so that you both can still be on speaking terms.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• you can redeem yourself next time with a new guy.

• Groval I guess, apologize since that was crazy if you are just friends

• I've been apologizing all day with no real response :( I feel like Im continuing to act crazy by desperately trying to fix what I did.

• You can only apologize so much, just give him some to think things over, but it might take a week or two though

What Girls Said 1

• This is why it's so good to block each other on social media. Honestly just let him go and move on.