What to do if your ex took money and gifts from you and left you for another women after that? Would you take revenage or karma?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Revenge is actually a choice and it's up to the person if they want to take revenge or not. However revenge is actually not required, because in order to take a revenge one has to plan, prepare and then execute so you will be spending a good amount of time and energy in that. Instead you can use that energy for your progress.

However as I said revenge is a choice, so it's not really wrong, if you have good reasons to take revenge, then it's fine.

Yes, karma is true what they did to you will surely one day come back to them as well and they will get their punishment in some form or the other, but when it will happen nobody can say that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dig deep and let him be the bad guy. I'd refuse to lower my principalities to his level. I'd also have a good, long, ugly crying session, maybe schedule a professional massage, and definitely arrange a girl's night in a very scandalous outfit. :)

I've done the whole revenge route before and it only felt good for a little while before I felt horrible for what I did. I felt really bad and ended up apologizing then doing all I could to reverse the revenge mess anyway. My devious plots are better only played out in my head and never executed.

• So very true it doesn't last long but karma takes its tool alone. Which I wish I know it will just feel betrayed and he knew full well on his plots and schemes

• @Alwaysonmymind So true! When I finally lost it and became savage, my ex tried to say I was crazy. Lucky for me, I had a ton of people in my corner who loved me, knew the truth, and didn't let him get away with that. Several people called him out and put him on blast basically saying that I'm not crazy and I had every single right to be enraged after all he had put me through, saying there's no woman who wouldn't have been enraged. Sometimes men will totally destroy, fuck up, and mess up then try to vilify a woman as crazy or smear her reputation if she responds with legitimate anger.

She also has a good point @Halimabegum Don't reach out to his family. Pick up your dignity and move on.

• Here's the thing... in order to win you can't be afraid to lose! You may not want to lose someone but never be afraid of it... fear breeds insecurity which breeds anxiety and then there comes the bad choices... lol. Naturally is the best way to heal

What Guys Said 4

• Don't waste your time or energy on someone like that. The best thing to do is move on be are better you and learn from your mistakes. His behavior will eventually catch up to
    Him.

• I'll let karma take care of that

• How shortly after? Day? Week? Hours?

• Days after...:(

• So you allowed him to use you, and you bought him stuff, and you had sex with him... after he was telling you to not contact him?

• He was being devious and playing with my mind at the last part telling me will get back. So i took his words

• id just go to sleep

What Girls Said 7

• i'd let karma sort that shit out... though i'd lend it a hand lol. :P

• Revenge karma bs is not real revenge the shit out of him

• who did that to you? girl destroy him I'm with you where you from?

• Im from uk and he is my ex someone who knew all along on how to play me :( I was naive and just felt awakward that he was being like that

• Karma, revenge is tempting but usually leads to arrest.

• i would key the hell out of his car js

• Learn a lesson from it then move on. Seeking revenge just prolongs your hurt. Revenge takes up too much time and energy , the time could have been spent on healing and moving on.

When someone uses you or hurts you in anyway, it's best to cut all ties and learn to let go of the hurt. Seeking revenge just gives that person the satisfaction of watching you suffer. Why give them that privilege

• Your right why give them that but he won that makes me feel like I was always a loser to him

• Just pick yourself up and get over it. It's all you can do. Getting over it and moving on is the best revenge anyway. In the long run he did you a favor... si that the type of person you would have wanted your forever after with?

• I know everyone says that when you look at him yhe handsome nice looking face u will never imagine him to be like that