Why was he looking back at me so many times, then throw his water bottle upset on the floor?

So I saw my ex from a distance and I know he saw me because as I was standing there he kept turning his head back to look at me like 4 times back to back, it was weird, and then I saw him later on that day when I was walking with my friend and her cousin that is a guy, and he stared my friends cousin down, like giving him dirty looks as if he wanted to fight him, and as we walked pass him, he threw his bottle on the floor upset. Why is acting like that?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know but some reason he doesn't like this guy and he could be jealous of him.

However that also doesn't make sense because he is your ex now. It's also possible your ex still has feelings for you and wants to get back with you, I mean that might be on his mind. Just a possibility.

What Girls Said 1

• My guess is that he thinks there may be something going on between you and the other guy.