Does unblocking someone mean you don't hate them? does it also open the door up for communication?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you're ready to communicate. It's like the re-establishment of diplomatic relations between countries. It's an improvement of very poor relationships where people do not even want to hear each other to when they're ready to communicate again. There is less hate. But the mutual attitude is most likely passed from almost enemy to hostile/very unfriendly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It usually means they made a hasty decision when they blocked you Probably because the person was angry or hurt so made a rash decision. Unlocking someone means you regret blocking them , and it does usually mean you are opening the way back up to communicating with that person again.

What Guys Said 1

• I'll block someone who starts insulting me or counterblock when I'm blocked. Unblock sometime later. Some block for life without giving any reason.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, I usually assume the person has forgotten me, and whatever made me block the person in the past is no longer in my head.

If I mean for it to open the door for communication, then I would message the person