My ex really just did this to me? please answer?

2 year relationship with my girl & she started losing feelings and attraction towards me I'm guessing. She basically doesn't love me anymore. She broke up with me because i caught her texting a guy she finds attractive and i made a big deal out of it. she blocked my number & everything. After 2 weeks of No contact, I msged her and told her how I felt and apologized for everything I've done and she said she rather be alone. She mentioned how I treated her in the past affects her and she can't get over it so she'd rather be alone. She said I was holding her back from her future in school. I messed up a few times, I did small things to break her trust. I've done no contact a few times before like a month ago and she'd come running right back after a few days.

She said she still cares for me & she thinks about me a lot. She said she wouldn't mind still being in contact. (What's she mean by this exactly?) Which is weird, because usually she's the emotional one always hurt. In the past when we broke up, she told me she couldn't be friends because she loved me too much. So I guess she doesn't love me anymore. But anyways That's when I just didn't reply to her. Then she said "You can't say all of that and then ignore me?" I didn't reply after that. So as of now I'll just get over her. Should I continue to ignore her and then proceed with no contact? or should i message back? I'd love to be back with her but as of now it doesn't seem like it's happening. What' to do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, you both don't really seem compatible together.

She blocked you instead of having a serious and thorough conversation about the problem. I don't get the blocking method nowadays. It's like when a person is mad at you, they block you. But I have a few ideas as to why she blocked you. One, you were probably right to hound her about that guy, becuase maybe she WAS doing something with him she wasn't supposed to. She couldn't handle the responsibility and put the blame on you. Could be a possibility.

She mentions that how you treated her in the past was something she couldn't get over. Oh NOW it bothers her? If she couldn't get over it, she should have broken up with her earlier, or least TALK to you about it. Seems communication is broken in this relationship.

She said you're holding her back from school. If somebody told me that, I'd never get back with him if he seems as getting the way or a blockage to whatever his goals are. Have some respect for yourself, dude.

You did small t hings to break her trust, and played the quiet game on her. Now, in a way, you know how it feels to be ignored or not heard from in a while. It does hurt. But this is very immature.

You said in the past, you broke up before. Why can't you guys ever stay together and consistent? Doesn't sound all that compatible, does it?

You work to get her to talk to you again, and you do, but then you're ignoring her? Which do you want, man? Because now, if you're just ready to move on, t hen there was really no use in contacting her, and even raising her hopes for nothing.

In my opinion, I wouldn't get back with her. Just be polite, and tell her you've thought about it, and realize getting back together was a good idea, and that she was right to break it off. Wish her well in her goals in school and tell her you hope she's happier in her future relationships. This way, you sound humble, non-grudged, and showing that you still care for her. Maybe this will make her look back and realize what she lost.

• thank you for the genuine response. she's always talked about the past with me. she caught me messaging girls and stuff and this broke her trust. she's been bringing it up lately. and she blocked me months back after this one big fight. she just kept me blocked.. and i did the no contact rule because she was playing games at the time and ignoring me and stuff so i did it and it actually worked. but then we fought and broke up. and i ignored her in her last message because she wants nothing to do with me. were on different pages and okay ill tell her that. maybe she'll think about it like you said and maybe something good will happen who knows.

What Girls Said 3

• Continue to ignore her, don't message back.
    I don't think this is going to work out even if you two get back together. Not something that sounds like a good relationship.
    It is better for both of you to separate and move on.

• Try and get her back! Don't be dumb

• i did. i messaged her last night. she wants nothing to do with me. she said we can still keep in touch. other than that she said she's focusing on herself.. (sounds like a lie, on twitter she tweets how she wants to cuddle & watch movies) so I don't know what to do. last month she was telling me how much she loves me and stuff

• *Sign* having similar problems with a guys who doesn't want to be in a relationship cuz he wants to "focus on himself", etc. even when he sometimes treats me like a girlfriend, its really frustrating. Id say then she's just not treating you right so you should find someone who will care, love and do anything for you as you would do for them-its something im just painfully figuring out now...

• I think she wants to move on

What Guys Said 0