Why would I ever make him have panic attacks?

When ever I reach out to my ex (we were previous friends, so no contact at all is sad) we would have a nice little chat... But by the end of the conversation so often he has massive panic attacks and says they are always over me.. Why? We get along still, no issues, or jealousy... So why would he to the point of going physically sick because of me?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• The better question is why are you talking to an ex?

• I care about him, he was my best friend for 3 years. I just believe we had a greater bond to just let it go over sleeping together and giving a relationship a go, I makes me sad not having him there at all

• How does that make me fucked up? Please explain clearer 😊

• I didn't say you are I said what you're doing is.

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex gave me panic attacks but that was because our relationship was so shitty that the relationship gave me panic attacks. i mean, i already get panic attacks but it was a trigger (he was emotionally and verbally abusive). for him to tell you that you are the reason for his panic attacks... that's a huge accusation to put on someone. if he has panic attacks every time he talks to you i don't understand why he still talks to you. makes no sense to me! i want nothing to do with my ex or how he made me feel.

• We has the best of everything when it came to a friendship and a relationship.. Sadly we were not ready for what we could've offered eachother. I just don't want to lose a friendship because loved him before ever sleeping with him

What Guys Said 4

• An ex is an ex for a reason. No contact is the best unless you have a kid together

• uh 4get the ex !!!

• what did you guys break up? did you cheat on him? if so then its that wha makes him panic

• No I didn't cheat and he didn't, i just think we were moving fast to what he could handle because we were obsessed with eachother in a company and sexually kind of way

• He probably likes you a lot

What Girls Said 2

• Um, he sounds like he should see a therapist. My ex boyfriend did the same thing, and could flip backwards over me disagreeing to something and then start checking his pulse and all kinds of weird shit. He is, one hundred percent a paranoid schizophreniac maniac, but that is another story. But yes, he should see someone about it.

• Maybe he is hidding something and feels guilty.