Why did my ex drop me completely when I didn't deserve it?

It's unfair that I got dropped out of someone's life, mostly for persuing a career.
We were best friends, then boyfriend girlfriend. things were great untill He broke up with me coz Im leaving to go into the forces this year and he doesn't want to be with me.

At first he let me down gently, saying hel still be there for me and loves me etc but few weeks later was a total jerk and mentioned that we wernt meant to be, he likes and has moved on with someone else. After NC for 30 days I messaged him asking if we could be friends and not argue, that I'll be going away soon and I miss the friendship. His exact words were "please stop messaging me, Just forget me, get on with your life". Harsh

I haven't got him on social media anymore, and he hasn't blocked me on fb although his new 'romantic interest' has.

I now have closure to move on, but I miss my friendship and I feel like he hates me out of nowhere. He's not coming back

13

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all he is your ex, so why do you care so much if he wants to be friends with you or not? Secondly just because you both were in a relationship before it doesn't mean that he would want to be friends with you post break up. I mean not all guys would want to be friends with their ex.

Well, he has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with you anymore and he seems to be firm in his decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of us deserved it, but happened to us! Got my heart broken a lot of times but eventually you move on. If someone wants to be in your life they will. don't waste your time on someone that doesn't want to.

Don't stare to much at the close door that you end up missing the new opportunity that opened.

What Guys Said 2

• He's an ex why do you care? Never take an ex back and if you think you can remain friends then I've got some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. You will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

• He does not hate you, he cares about you and you know it.
    He needs to do the things he wants in his life and this is important for him,
    perhaps you feel used only for sex and stuff and now regret about him, because he want's to do something different.

Let him do whatever he wants you're not married to him.
    If he want to make a contact he will call you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!