Booked a trip before break up, should I still travel with my ex?

My boyfriedn broke up with me like three weeks ago because he thought I am not putting him at my first priorities. before the break up we reserved a trip together, which will be in 2 weeks from now. I asked him 1 week ago that what are his plans about the trip and he replied after 2 days that ''I will see what happens...''. what should I do now? the trip is non refundable and there is no way to get any money back.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do two things:

1. Since he is your ex now and you don't have any feelings for him and if you don't care about the money being refunded then don't go to the trip.

2. You can think of your ex as a friend and go to the trip enjoy yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go on the trip especially after paying for it he comes he comes if not that's probably even better.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I would just go and try to make the best of it

What Girls Said 1

• Take some else with you.

• that would be great but the tickets are not changeable, unless I ask or my ex for his passport and ID card to give them to another potential traveller