Do girls share break up details with each other?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend. I told her that I couldn't live with the fact she was not a virgin when we got together. I told her I was using her as a place holder and was using her for sex. I treated her bad for the last 3 months out of disappointment.

She has many hot friends I may want to date. But she will ruin my chances if she tells them details of our break up. Do girls normally share break up details with their friends?

• Yes
    96%(26)92%(33)Vote78%(7)
  • No
    4%(1)8%(3)Vote22%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• There's hardly anything I don't share with my best friends.
    Yes it will definitely ruin your chances with some of them, and even if they showed some interest in you, her friends would constantly tell her what an asshole you are and convince her to not get with you. And seeing as some of them are hot, haha forget about getting a virgin dude. It's so pointless, why do you even want a virgin in the first place? You're not even one yourself so why should she be? I could understand if you were a virgin but you're not.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• Yes.

Still at the troll act, huh? You're old news. Find a new line of 'work'. ;)

- Skittles :*

• I think you need some new material for your act bro.

https://youtu.be/DgqzE5M5trM

• with my close friends we share details of pretty much everything, not just the break up

• Damn, I was hoping they didn't share details.

• hahah you guys do it too, some of my guy friends think i'm lesbian and talk about the girl's they have been with like i'm not even there

• Oh man. They won't touch you with a 50 foot barge pole. Tough lesson to learn here, either just don't be an asshole or don't be honest about why you're splitting up with someone.

• Yes all details are shared, but why would you go and date one of her friends?

• Hell yes. I don't have many female friends because I'm a super tomboy but the ones that I do have know everything about my love life. I tell them all the guys I like, I tell them who likes me, I tell them who I'm dating, I tell them how the relationship is going, I tell them how and why we broke up. I only have like 2 female friends, but once one of us finds out that a guy is an asshole then we all dislike him. I tell my female friends pretty much everything. The only way you're gonna get with one of her friends is if one of her friends is a fake friend and is willing to stab your ex in the back.

• Yes, girls love to talk about anything. They talk about their relationship details, especially their breakup details. I shared my breakup details with every girl I know.

What Guys Said 4

• Chances are her hot friends aren't virgins either. Unless you're religious and you're saving yourself for marriage (which you're clearly not), it's a terrible reason to resent someone and treat them badly.

I think you're best avoiding all of your ex-gf's crowd. They will hate you and I doubt anybody here will have any sympathy for your story.

You have been honest and realised you treated her badly though, so I guess you've made progress. Good luck with your next conquest and I hope for her sake you're no longer so precious about the girl's virginity.

• I think they do. It's a good possibility.

• yeah.

• They share everthing that bothers them.

• Girls dont even have to know each other for that long and will blurt almost anything. Of course they won't say things that the other girl can use against her. Because they themselves are constantly stabbing eachother in the back.

Been with a girl for 8 years now. I've seen shit.

• And bitching about a crappy ex boyfriend is something we do just to bond sometimes with complete strangers, so doesn't have to be an even remotely good friend as you mentioned.