How to break up without breaking her apart?

I have been with my girlfriend for 5 months already and I can't see our relationship going on. We don't live far from each other but it just feels like a distant relationship. It's dying clearly and we don't hang out a lot and I don't show feelings anymore as much as In the beginning. I do not feel the same about her. The problem is that she can't see it. I am her first boyfriend and she's exited about it AF. She (from what I see) doesn't care that we barely see each other and rarely hang out, she's just exited that she has a boyfriend. She says that I am important to her and talks a lot about how she likes me and how she cares and she sent this video with some romantic music and our pictures and some nice words for our 5 months (that we even haven't met that day). I'm moving to college very soon and ahe believes that our relationship will be alive with the distance when it's not living with no distance. It just makes it so hard because she is a very nice person and I don't want to break her apart because she just doesn't seem to see it, but it will be selfish of not saying that because while she gives me all that emotion I will not do the same. How am I supposed to break up with her?

03
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• it was selfish to date her in the first place of you fell out of love so quickly you only got together because of your stupid hormones

I'd joke and say send her my way and I'll treat her right XD but in all honesty

the faster you break up the better
    and you need to explain that it's not her fault you just didn't understand your feelings like ou thought you did

all girls think there boyfriend is special it's just her innocence so no worries but yeah

break up with her immediately
    stop stringing her along dude

• "How am I supposed to break up with her?" Gently and politely. But do it now, don't drag it out. The longer you drag it out, the worse it will be for her.

She will get over it. She's just in love with the idea of having a boyfriend. She'll find another soon enough.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more