IS staying friends with ur ex a good idea or no?

She broke up with me on fb, we're in the same class, and have the same friends. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat. Honestly, its better to go your separate ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Do you go around and fuck all your friends? No! They why do you think being friends is a good idea with someone you use to fuck? What is your new girlfriend going to think? What is her new boyfriend going to think. No fucking way am I going to let my girlfriend hangout or even talk to her ex. Nothing but a messy dramatic conflict of interest. Jesus, don't you people have enough other friends?

• if you have enough confidence in her, you won't care about her friends lol

• Right, I don't care about her friends.

• It's got nothing to do with her friends. If you keep letting her talk to her ex then he becomes the first person she runs to every time you have an argument. Conflict of interest. One thing leads to another and the next thing you know, you're single! At least you have your friends i guess. Have fun jerking off!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• well i mean it might be a bit weird...

• No beano... only if both of you are okay with but it's usually awkward for some.

• it depends on the circumstance it can be weird but some people do keep ex's as friends

• If you have the same class and same friends than I think it's smarter to be friends with her

What Guys Said 4

• why would you want such a thing?

• Depends.

• im friends with mine and it isn't weird at all.. its only weird for immature people or people who had to deal with special circumstances

• how should i handle the fact that we have mutual friends? am i going for war?

• lol no.. just let it be normal man.. dont overthink things

• definetly fuckin bad idea. trust me I ve tried it 3 times.

• you should keep your eyes closed to her.