Is it time to move on?

My girlfriend makes a lot of mistakes leading us into a lot of arguments. She says we both do but hands down she does 9/10 times. We have arguments that last a day about every 2 weeks. I'm just tired of putting up with it. She says we're making progress and moving forward, but to me the fact we still have fights this often is proof we aren't. While she claims it's something different every time. A lot of me thinks I need to just move on, but she thinks I'm being ridiculous and that this is something easy to fix so why don't I want to?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think from what you've said that, you guys must have been together for quite some time and the time that you've been together is what is keeping you from leaving. You want it to be like before, all lovey dovey and you want to cherish those moments, those are the things that are keeping you. Your mind has already decided that you are going to leave but your memories make you want to stay. The best thing now since you feel that you guys are not going to work out is slowly let go of the memories you've cherished and just leave. I think the relationship is becoming toxic to you and you just can't do this anymore so just let it be. Tell her how you feel and break it off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to break up.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• If it's really her then move on arguments are bad for both of you.

• Because you no longer feel emotionally connected to her. I agree with your decision, because you deserve to be happy. If she is so selfish as to cause fights every other day, it's not worth it. She needs to mature & learn to give instead of taking all of the time. She is draining you, because she keeps extracting value from you. I take it she starts arguments over petty things. In a relationship it is CRUCIAL to choose which things you argue about, & keep it at its lowest possible count. 9/10 times, it is worthless. Most of these issues probably stem from her feeling insecure.

• And don't take note of the girl who said you can't face arguments/confrontations. She doesn't understand men. Plain & simple.

• You might already have lost you interest in your relationship with her.
    That can be a reason why. you have given up.

• So you're giving up because you can't handle arguments and confrontation. Yeah you should move on.

• Dear, try about 50 arguments.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!