He said he's just not ready for a relationship? Is he telling the truth?

I'm really hurt right now. I have known him for 3 years and he has never cut me off, we got into a short relationship 3 years ago and really liked each other but it ended because I was not broken up from my ex long and I still had feelings for him so we didn't talk for a a while. ( i meg him on fb and it took a few months for us to meet up hed always flake on me and i asked him why and i can remember him sending a big para about hkw he jas been hurt by his ex and cheated on and stuff) We got back In touch a few months later and talked again via fb and got on really well, I have been talking to him for a few weeks and he always reciprocated , said I'm stunning and perfect and that he wants to give it a go and that he wants to see me inviting me round his. Anyway the day before I was meant to be going to his came and I inboxes him and he BLOCKED ME. Naturally I was devastated because I couldn't understand why he did this, I never done anything wrong and I couldn't belive he stopped liking me after not giving me a chance to see me in real life. I text him on Instagram and I said I'm hurt at what he did. He replied 'I'm just not ready for a relationship right now, my head is a mess as it is sorry' Wtf? Why is he not ready for one when he has been acting like he has what has went on here :(

02

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't know what he wants, doesn't want to mess it up, and still wants to play around before maybe asking you to his forever love

• he said just his feelings try to believe him pls

What Girls Said 0