Would you break up with her/him over this?

For the past 6 months things have been like this, but let me just show everything over the past 20 days.

Aug 1st, on the brink of killing themself.

Aug 2nd, they were in a fight with a mutual friend and asked me to talk to them, I ended up fighting with them too.

Had a group meetup planned for Christmas, I wouldn't be able to go due to medical issues. She fought me and called me selfish and then was on the brink of killing herself again.

Aug 3rd, an event we had scheduled they said they didn't want to go to because it gave them anxiety (after they had confirmed to go.)

Every time we see each other we hangout and watch movies, this time they wanted to bake a cake, I didn't want to. They fought me calling me selfish and saying all I wanted to do was lay around and be lazy with them.

Aug 4th, we were supposed to meet up, she overslept and we ended up not getting together because she was going to be too late.

Aug 5th, we had planned to go to an event all day together, my friend had managed to get her and me a free ticket. She then remembered she had an old friend coming into town so she asked me if I had another ticket for her, then when I said I didn't, she asked if I could get her one.

Aug 6th, when I offered to buy them something they said yes and then had me buy something for all of their friends. It only ended up being like $10. But I make very little money.

we were going to the event the next day, and we both had to have specific outfits. They got the wrong color and we almost didn't go. They tried to partially pin it on me.

that night asked if I could give them money for their friend from out of town. (Apologized for asking a little bit after.)

Aug 7th, overslept and was late for the event.

Aug 14th, I asked if they wouldn't mind deleting a picture they had posted on social media and they fought me for hours on it.

19th, our anniversary is the 20th. We had planned for 3 weeks to go to disney just the two of us. Then she suggested having friends meet us after about 6 hours, I agreed. Then the night before, she asked if they friends could spend the morning with us and we would just ask them to leave for an hour or two. I wasn't okay with that and we ended up fighting all night and they ultimately didn't go with me on our anniversary.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like a very toxic person. I would break up as much as it sucks. The whole killing herself thing, if she mentioned it one more time I would have to tell her parents or anyone who is close to her who could help her, just in case she isn't being manipulative and more so means it. It's not worth the fights and scares if you dont feel good about it anymore. You obviously dont if you are on here asking us, so take a deep breath and really think about it... I would been done with it. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• That's quite the turmoil you're dealing with buddy. It's not worth it to keep holding to someone who you are constantly arguing or having an issue with no matter how much you may care about them. It's putting unwanted and unneeded stress on you physically and mentally. You don't want to keep going down that road trust me. I used to hang on for as long as I could, finding any reason to keep me with my partner. One day I realized it's not worth the pain. You have to know when it's time to let go. I know you're holding out for a moment or something that will make it go away and make you two happy again, but odds are, it probably won't come. I know I sound cynical, and maybe it bothers you that I'm telling you this, but I really do want to help you. I know it may not seem like it, but once you do let go, you'll feel better. You'll feel better for the first bit, then it'll come crashing down on you for a short while, but you'll realize that the days turn to weeks and the weeks turn to months. Pretty soon you'll wake up ready to try again with someone new. If you'd like to keep up the conversation, feel free to message me! I hope I've been of some assistance.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Sounds like too much hard work

• She sounds like a handful. If ur not in love with her it is not worth it

What Guys Said 1

• I would look up Borderline Personality Disorder if I were you. You are describing a typical relationship with a borderline girl.

Please note that if she is borderline... you are not the only one. She will be talking to guys on the side and you will never be 100% exclusive.

Source: I am a chemist. One member in my research group is investigating the use of modified anti-psychotic drugs as a treatment for BPD.