I had sex with my ex.. I want him back... What should I do?

So my Ex and I were together for 2 years but we broke up and our anniversary was yesterday would be 3 years. We broke up and we didn't talk for a month and we went to the same party and then that's when things started. We started talking everyday and we hung out and he kissed me the first time we hung out. Then we had sex and that's when I started to get attached and he started getting attached and wasn't good cause we weren't dating or anything but we called each other babe and said I love you. But we were both single we were pretty much dating without a title so we can be single and have fun. Then I kept hurting him and wasn't working out and we took a break for a couple of days. We hung out today and we kissed and hugged and we were back on square one. I don't know what to do cause I'm soooo in love with him and i don't if I should let him go or keep trying with him. We were together since freshman year and when we're off to college he wants me to move in with him even if we aren't together. Exs can be friends right? I see my future with him. I need advice please.

What Guys Said 1

• you need to forget him and move on (he's your ex for a reason sweetheart)

What Girls Said 2

• As a 25 year old who has fallen into the on/off relationship pattern where you don't define the relationship but act like a couple, STOP IT NOW. No, your relationship is not an exception. No, it isn't a special bond that no one else has. Stop making excuses for why it shouldn't be labelled (we've all done that), and don't go down this horrible, emotional path. If he wants to date you then he needs to define that, and as a young woman I urge you not to sleep with a guy you love if you are not in a relationship. The emotional turmoil is too much and it just eats away at you.

• If you still really love each other then give it another go. You need to know if he truly wants to be with you too though. I don't think it's such a good idea to be in a "friends with benefits" situation but if you want to be his girlfriend again and he wants to be your boyfriend again and you're both serious and want to make it work then I say give it another go!

If on the other hand one or both of you just want a friends with benefits relationship on the other hand, then that's probably not such a good idea and you should try and distance yourself and get to know other guys who want a proper relationship.

From what I hear, friends with benefits situations rarely work out so good.