If I give her space do you think she will give me another chance?

I broke it off with this girl of 3 1/2 years, basically i was going through a tough time, inbetween jobs and stuff plus other things, and i took it out on her after becoming insecure about everything and said we should break up for a while. She didn't take it well at all, got emotional and tried everything she could think of to persuade me to stay but i wouldn't budge. I tried reconnecting 2 weeks later because I realised i made a stupid irrational decision and wish i had have thought it through more clearly but she wouldn't take me back, angry and saying she was miserable. 2 months have since passed and we've spoken here and there but not often. I wrote a letter apologizing for ever taking her for granted etc and said she can make the choice to forgive me or not, but she says she isn't mad anymore.

I recently asked if we could try things again but she said she doesn't think it can go back to how it was before because she became 'tired'. Im assuming she means emotionally or something. She ended the convo with "I'll think about all this, goodnight"

I feel such a fool and regret that she ever feels I mistreated her or didn't put in any effort. She already knows how sorry I am, and I've told her I've learnt from my mistakes. My question is, if i give her time without speaking to her from here on, (strictly no contact) do you think she will give me another chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say. I mean you really said all you could so if you start doing no contact just remember she knows how you feel and the ball is in her court. If she wants to rekindle things, she will come back. If not, then allow yourself to become a better person with time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, from here only persuasion will give you another chance.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Not if you hound her. Give it time and space and legitimately go on with your life.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you should move on.

• You sound like a selfish dude. She probably deserves better