WHAT IF NO CONTACT (30 DAYS) DOES NOT WORK? MY EXGIRLFRIEND STILL DOES NOT WANT TO TALK TO ME?

I have recently finished a month of no contact with my ex girlfriend that i have dated for around 3 years. When I texted her, she responds by telling me that she's still not ready to talk and wants her own time and space. She tells me that she will let me know when she's ready to talk. I directly asked her if she still has any feelings for me and she replied saying no and that she just wants space by herself to get over me and how unhealthy our relationship was towards the end. What should I do now? Should continue no contact or should i just tell her my feelings for her and the truth? ANY ADVICE AND HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!

24

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't want to have contact with you then I'd respect that. You can't put your life on hold for a girl who is indecisive about what she wants.

Personally, if a guy felt indecisive about being with me then I'd make the decision for him... by moving on from him.

I need to know where I stand with a guy. I can't be with someone who isn't sure of their fellings for me. I'd feel emotionally unsafe with him

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. She doesn't want to talk to you. Find a healthy way to cope and mourn if you have to.

What Girls Said 1

• Leave her alone and move on. It couldn't be any clearer.

What Guys Said 3

• Now you should only focus on yourself. Try to do things that benefits you. Upgrade yourself or improve yourself. Just be ready for the future. If she wants to contact you she will. but now try to focus on yourself it will help you later.

• Move on.

That's my advice.

• Listen to Beyonces's Lemonade album and get over it