Ex texted me "get out of my life. I love her and not you. get over me. im blocking you" and blocked me... three months later unblocked? why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing that I blocked someone reminds me of why I did so. After a while I unblock them in the hope that they gave up on messaging me anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was angry at the time he blocked you... he's probably over it now so thought keeping you blocked was unnecessary. Meh... o well. What made you concerned about it?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• He probably realize it was a little too extreme.

• I hate to sound rude and I don't intend to but... why do you care?

• I don't know im just curious as to why he unblocked me since he said he wanted me out of his life

• Strange.. I wouldn't look to much into it.. maybe he's let by gones be by gones

• @BrittBratt2416 right. I would do the same, just accept it for what it is and move on. honestly I wouldn't want someone in my life or my thoughts who doesn't want me there themselves.

• maybe he matured a lttle.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!