How to get over a breakup?

We were long distance and I loved her, was comitted, would do anything to see her, she broke my heart and all my attempts were futile i feel so hurt and it sucks, she is one of my only friends, we still are. I miss her so much i need someone to talk to about this because it is killing me

Most Helpful Girl

• It is hard. Breakups are hard no matter what age you are, no matter how long you were together, it's painful. There's no getting around that. For now take the time you need to feel sad, that's ok and that's normal. It's ok to have one or two days were you isolate yourself and do what you need to do, cry, eat, watch Netflix.. But don't allow yourself to stay cooped up. Get out of your house. Do soemthing even if it's not soemthing big. It's going to suck for a while :( I am sad to say. I have been through a few breakups and each one is heart breaking but overtime the pain gets a little less and a little less evry day. Some days it will come at you and you will feel depressed but don't let that discourage you. Life is all about change. You are made to adapt, you can and will. You are capable. Push through, even when you don't think you can. Let this be a lesson, let it make you stronger. You can and you will learn and you will be ok in time. You will feel happiness again. Life goes on even when we don't want it to, you can either make it a party or a tragedy

• But it sucks so much, that i gave her my heart and she just broke it, she didn't care as much as me, i miss her soo much, i wanna tell her so badly. I need her with me she was the best thing that ever happened to me.

• i can't message you using your username, can you message me?

• Alright follow me and drop me a message

What Girls Said 3

• Try to focus on something else, like school or try to join a club where you can meet more people

• Everything i do, i wish she was there with me, its hard for me, i couldnt sleep last night because i was thinking of her. I loved her so much, and she hurt me but i still love her, id still do anything ti make her happy. We still speak and i hate not being able to tell her how much i miss her, I've told her a few times but she hasn't replied to my last text. But i still love her, i miss her so much, she doesn't know how much it hurts but it hurts a lot and i feel like im dying.

• Message me if you need hun. You need to get out your emotions before you can accept it to move on

• A friend will be nice to have, i have had no one to speak to about this. I loved her so much, she was my angel, i will still do anything for her.

• You're only 16.. it hurts now but you will get over it. And you'll meet another girl so will love you like crazy in the future.

• But i love her, she was amazing, and beautiful, i would give up anything for her. I loved her so much, i miss her so much, she broke my heart into tiny peicies but i still love her. I miss her so much, i cry so much and i get depressed all the time, she was the only girl I've loved and she just broke my heart but i can't atoo thinking of her.

• First loves always hurts the most cause that's the first person you been in love with.. trust me she's not the last girl you'll ever like...

• but i still love her, i can't stop thinking about her, it makes me feel like killing myself, i won't, but i miss her so much, i can't stop crying, i need my angel i wanted to be with her forever. She was perfect, she will be the only girl I've ever felt this way about. im crying so much. honestly, will i get over her?
      i have had past girls that i liked and had a girlfriend before but that was stupid childish thing when i was 12, but i loved this girl, i love her so much, im a guy and watch romantic movies. and i wish those couples are me and her

What Guys Said 0