Does he regret breaking up with me?

He broke it off with me 3 weeks ago since then there has been a few heated texts both ways and then I text him saying he meant a lot to me and would like to leave things on a good note... Then crickets...5 days no reply and I get this out of the blue

"Hey sorry I didn't get back to you right away been really busy with work and had a bit of drama over the last few days, anyway I really enjoyed the time we spent together too, I miss you and haven't stopped thinking about you, it sucks 😔 but happy to leave things on a good note and forget about the bad things, hope you're doing well"

22

Most Helpful Guy

• That is more or less the generic "have a nice life" message. He gave you 5 days to cool off and then sent the closure message. He's done.

Most Helpful Girl

• There seems to be some signs of remorse. But he seems to be up to leaving it on good terms. Maybe he doesn't just want any more drama in his life and he just wants to move on from the issue

What Guys Said 1

• He's being nice and probably felt bad about the heated texts, but nothing that points to regret about breaking up. You're still into him..

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he regrets it but he is definitely sad that things didn't work out between the both of you and that he is happy that you guys are both ending things on a good note.