Me and my boyfriend broke up last night now my sons father wants to be involved?

Okay so here's the thing me and my boyfriend broke up last night (not putting why) but somehow my ex (my sons father) found out, he has a girlfriend their pretty close but have never done anything sexual... As soon as my ex found out I was single again he started sending me dirty texts asking for pictures and if we could meet up for sex, I have all message proof but I'm not sure what to do I feel really guilty that he's doing this while he has a girlfriend should I show her? Or should I leave it? And also he's been promising to get involved with his son if I have sex with him? I don't know what to do help!

75

Most Helpful Girl

• WTF! Seriously your son's father is a piece of work! He helped create this child, he needs to help support him. Having a kid is a responsibility. Not just something you can opt in and out of whenever the woman that he helped to get pregnant is sleeping with him.

I swear some guys are just the worst!

Whatever you do, do not sleep with him! He only wants one thing and is using your son as a way to manipulate you into getting sex. That is one of the lowest things I have heard. And to make matters worse, he has a girlfriend while he is doing all of this!

The father has an obligation to be there for his son. He helped create this life, now he needs to be there to support it. Regardless of whether he is getting sex from you or not. That is irrelevant!

What Guys Said 4

• You're 15 with a son and another boyfriend? What the hell is the matter with you?

• I had been seeing my ex boyfriend before I found out I was pregnant at 3 months I started seeing him when I was 2 months

• I have plenty of support and I'm going back to school to finish my GCSE so I can get a job doubt you would be able to do what I'm doing so yknow shut up

• Don't go assuming, kid. Good luck to you.

• You sure you are only 15

• Very sure I'm 16 soon but I'd rather you just forget my age thanks and treat me like you would with an adult in the same situation

• Yeah!.. I am gonna say pass this time!.. Because you are a child with responsibility of another child and teenage boys playing games with you

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• OMG -__- tell him to fuck off. If he wants to be apart of his son's life he should not want sex with you to do that. He ONLY wants sex that is all he cares about. Drop him and move on. You need to be focusing on your son, not some fucker who wants sex from you.

• Here's what you do: screenshot the text messages where he offers to get involved in his son's life if, and only if, you will have sex with him. Email them to yourself, print them out, and take them to court with you the next time you have a child support hearing. Don't allow him to manipulate you like that; especially when he knows you are emotionally vulnerable. I wouldn't get involved in the girlfriend situation. She'll eventually learn the hard way. Just keep doing what you are doing and stay strong for yourself and your son. Congrats on bettering yourself, by the way. :)

• Let him see his baby again

• I know i am young but i do think you should tell his girlfriend because he just wants to be involved with you and not your son.

• Omfg... you're my age. What the hell were you thinking? Just another case of babies having babies

• Didn't ask for your judgmental input on my age did I?

• Yeah well there is no "if" I'm not getting back with him?

• Well that's good for you. I'd show his girlfriend the messages and don't meet up with him for sex just so he'll see his son, leave it. And don't make anymore immature mistakes like getting pregnant again at such a young age

• Uhh.. You're 15 with a son? Not judging, just wondering.

• Yes I am, I'd rather nobody judge me on that one because the only reason I have my son is because I hate abortions they're vile, and also there's many reasons why contraception was not used, but my sons a blessing so I don't care

• Thank you, that helps a lot

• Anytime! :)