My boyfriend wants to break up with me. Help?

I am having an anxiety attack right now because my boyfriend wants to break up with me. Our relationship is not perfect and it is super hard for us to spend time together because he is always gone in the military. I still live with my parents and they do not permit me to date even though I am an adult but my boyfriend and I work through that we both agreed that we both loved each other and that was all that mattered. He was willing to help me sneak out at night and I was willing to get caught for him because I love him that much. We never really get a chance to spend time with each other and that is what he is so pissed off about. He knows that I am limited to my whereabouts but he claims that I am just making up excuses because I do not want to spend time with him (not true). I really want to be with him and spend all of my time with him it is just that I can't. He accepts that and he apologizes all the time and tells me that he understands but he is the first one to get upset when one of our dates gets cancelled. I planned a wonderful date just for the two of us and I texted him like 4 days ahead letting him know that I was not going to be able to make it but he did not get the message because he ignores half of the texts I send him. Now he is pissed at me yelling talking about "Your a liar. I don't believe anything you say anymore all you do is lie and not want to hang out with me why are we even together?" We got into an argument about not being able to hang out and usually when he argue he comes to his senses and apologizes but this time he is not answering me and promoting that we break up because he says that he can't do this anymore. How does he think I feel when I am waiting 7 months for him to come back home to see me after deployment? This whole relationship is not fair! I want us to be a thing and work it out I'm not going to leave him but Im not going to let him call me a liar. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• 37.media.tumblr.com/.../...5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

I think you should let the relationship go if he wants out. Sneaking out and stuff is cool and exciting but after awhile it gets tiresome and will strain a relationship. Your situation and his deployment are too very different things. One is about commitment and service the other is childish bullshit between parents and a child. Until you are able to date like a normal person this will continue to be an issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know its challenging but you're old enough to tell your parents what you want. If you want to date you need to tell them you're adult and thats it ridiculous. My ex was in the army and let me tell you its hard enough what they are going through on top of being away from a home. He doesn't need the stress of yalls relationship. He needs to know he can count on you and when he gets the opportunity to spend some much needed time with youn you need make that happen. Being in a relationship with a service man can be challenging, maybe you should consider its a lot of understanding and patience. But if you can't even stand up to your parents then I hate to say it but he's right. You're not putting yalls relationship as a priority. Talk to your parents. You're 22 years old and an adult. That might make all the difference that you need and show him that you are serious, you love him, want to be with him, and that he is important to you. Guys need to know that just as much as girls do.

What Guys Said 2

• It's really hard for a guy to understand when your parents still treat you like a 15 year old and you accept it for whatever your reason is. I'm not judging you at all. Your circumstances with your parents are unknown to me, therefore I can't really comment on it. It does seem a bit odd though. I do want to say that him being deployed isn't a choice he makes each time. You should have know he would be gone for lengths of time. Did he know you would hardly be able to see him when he is home. Do your very best to explain your circumstances. You can not control what he does with the information and whether it makes a difference. This is something I don't think you can continue fighting (or whatever) about because it seems pretty clear cut. If you had an end date to your restrictions, he might look at it a little differently. I hope it works out the way you want it to.

• Sounds like most of the problem is you living at home and your parents. Anyway you can move out?

What Girls Said 0