He keeps cursing me and calling me a bitch?

Every Time my long time 7 year boyfriend and my kids father get into an argument he calls me names like bitch and dumb mother fucker. Last week I told him to apologize and it's rude because I don't curse him when we argue. This week, he did it again!!! Also when I leave the room and curses me. Or he says bad things about my family. ( I am not close with my family) but it hurts. What do I do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda late to complain about it now. You've been a doormat and letting him get away with degrading you the whole time and now you want to stand up to him? Instead of asking for an apology you need to take action. Leave, storm off, tell him that's is over if he keeps talking to you that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 1: You made a real bad mistake being involved with somebody like him. This is a real serious mistake.
    Number 2: If you left or abandoned your family just for this guy, you were wrong. No man/woman can ever take you away from family, if you did it out of your own free will.
    Number 3: Don't regret having your children, but regret ever having them with him.
    Number 4: If you knew that he did this before, why did you continue staying with somebody who doesn't love you or respect you? You never set any boundaries with him and he doesn't care to honor that. He curse you because he hates you. You the mother of his children is who he damns. Does that sound like love to you?

My suggest is that you stop being prideful and call up your family or a close friend who is far away from this crap, and ask if you can stay with them for a while until you get your own place, work or whatever. Do whatever it is you have to do to get away from this guy. He sounds crazy and he is badly verbally abusive. Find a way out, there always is.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• You've putting up with this for 7 years? Why? This is completely unacceptable. What you do is stop seeing him until he apologizes, admits that he has behaved badly, and promises not to continue. Of you just leave his sorry ass right now.

• Leave his ass wtf

What Girls Said 2

• Get him out of your life since you and your children deserve to be in an environment where people are respected and have healthy relationships.

• wait both of doing it or?

• He curses me when we get into an argument. He's my long time boyfriend and also my kids father

• DO it for weeks don't just wait a day either weeks and if he calls you constantly say if you going to keep doing this I will leave for longer and not come back.

• Do* but seriously he needs to respect you.