What's the best way to move on from someone after being hurt for so long, it's been two years already?

I see reminders everyday that hurt me all the time about a girl that I loved that ended up with a "big shot", In other words she was just playing with my feelings, trying to use me for whatever she could and wasting my time to throw me away.

21

What Girls Said 2

• A break -up is very painful , but knowing you were being played all along is excruciatingly painful. It takes time to rebuild yourself again.

Try not to dwell on what was or what could have been. There's no time limit for a broken heart to heal. Gradually your feelings will fade and the pain will ease of you keep active , and your mind focused on things other than her

It's what you think about that causes the pain to still feel so raw. If your mind wonders to thoughts about her try to see her for what she truly is... a manipulator. Just be thankful you aren't still with a girl you almost settled for.

Now you are free from her you have the opportunity to find someone who genuinely cares about you. Just make sure you don't allow this experience prevent you from trusting another girl.

• Move on

What Guys Said 1

• Forget about her, focus on the beauty around you, and you'll be shocked at what you having seen before. Go dude.