How do you feel about Neo Nazis?

I feel like The White Nationalists and Aryan Brothers get stereotyped as mean, violent gang members with Swazi tattoos and that's a cause for concern because that b rings a a lot of negativity towards the white community as if any one who is proud of being Caucasian is a totally violent evil person. how do you feel about it all?

• I wanna kill em all
  • I dislike them
  • I don't care but don't associate
    Vote C
  • I agree with them
    Vote D
  • I am a White Nationalist
    Vote E

210

Most Helpful Girl

• They are crazy and I would never befriend someone who felt okay with being called a "neo NAZI". That's fucked up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe not really as bad as we originally thought. A lot of what they claimed would happen, and we said they were crazy for, actually came to be.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think about them, I don't care , I think they're stupid

What Guys Said 9

• It's not wrong to be proud of your skin color, it's just dumb. Both black and white people have done good and bad things in the past, but you don't have anything to do with it because you share your skin color with them.

And I don't agree and mostly dislike collectivists, statists and people that blame groups for problems. They're usually fanatic extremists, no matter what political opinion they have.

• I dislike them. Not because i'm Jewish, but because the entire Nazi movement is driven by ignorance.

• They're no different to black supremacists or any other form. It's all the same thing- people who don't know who they are, so they cling to skin colour/race as some form of identity. One thing I've realised: the people in this world who are truly happy have no borders. Their point of reference is what is in them that is the same in all (the breath of life, the energy of the universe), not the infinite number of physical differences, which can never define your unchanging essence

• meh, theyre like feminists... children with a fake cause, nothing more eloquent.

• i dont care about them.

• haha.. then you don't get it. it's more than being proud of being white.

• but then people will judge you for your beliefs, duuuuh!

• no you don't get evolutionary theory. no species or population can be more or less genetically pure.

Oh, and improve your English, idiot.

• @Gommers no, you just made some waffle. populations adapt, it's not a matterabout being purer.

• Neo is not a nazi. He's the one.

static.comicvine.com/.../...ixjpg-df0f0f_1280w.jpg

• Anyone who admires hitler is OK by me.

.
    .
    .
    .
    SNARK ALERT!

• I hate em but don't want to kill em. I just don't want anything to do with them