Does Sex really matter in a marriage?

They say if you love someone it shouldn't be all about sex. Well what if you LOVE sex and truly need the pleasure but your SO can't fulfill your sexual desire? Is it selfish and wrong to leave them? What if it actually taking a physical emotion on you and you can't help it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex matters obviously but so does commitment. Sex is a physical requirement so it's important. But if u really love someone u can stay committed without having a good sexual experience. If depends on person to person. For me commitment is more important.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Ofc it does its called making love

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual compatibility is an important part of a long-lasting relationship. It takes a really strong relationship to handle a lack of sexual compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical intimacy e. g. sex plays an important part in a relationship whether you're married or not! Regular great sex creates a closer bond between both partners as well as keeping your sexual desires and wants satisfied otherwise one person begins to look elsewhere if the physical intimacy is lacking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does matter

0|0
    0|0
  • People today are too selfish to have lifelong marriages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the physical act of sex is really amazing. But what is more important is shared desire for one another. If your partner can't perform some certain act, I hope most would work around it. If your partner rejects you and doesn't desire you, it's pretty toxic to the emotional connection.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Have you been in love and left him because he couldn't fulfill your sexual desire?

0|0
    0|0