GUYSS!! I need your help! Why do men block their ex-girlfriends after they have been broken up and haven't talked for days?

117

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is I did that twice and the last time, regretted it big time because she loved me. That was 10 years ago, when I thought I could do things without some sort of consequence, immature and naive

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I think that's natural and it's also one of the ways to get over the relationship.

• may help to move on. not see pictures, posts, etc of them

• Why do you think? It's over, it's painful, they don't want anything more to do with her.

• To go no contact. Its the best way to get over someone

• They don't want to talk to you. You're not together and are no longer privileged to be part of their life. Get on with you own.

• For distancing purposes.

• Most of the time depending on the situation, they might not want to talk. If they were dumped it generally would be tough for them. It would be very cruel to give the person false hope again unless you're going to follow through and date again

• Because men block them in order to move on with life. It's over.

• Erm, because she is an ex - dumped them or was dumped?

• coz thats it!

• For the same reason why they broke up

• To move on?

• Sounds like he still has feelings and wants to forget you.

• An ex is ancient history. Would you date a guy who was friends with an ex?

• Because they are EXes. Guys move on to the next woman and don't want some ex to cause drama for the new relationship. Not cool for guys in relationships to communicate with exes.

• Because women are pu##ies and deserve to be dumped. Thanks to feminism we are going to hurt women from now on

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!