Is it that bad to say "i hate you, and I wish I never met you, I never hated anyone so much till you, I wish on everything that I never met you"?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that's a pretty horrible thing to say. Of course, it depends on the context but that's pretty extreme.

• Its just basically saying, leave me alone right?

• It may have been justified. I'm just saying it's an extreme thing to say to someone

• I guss depends on person. I got told many of times that someone said i hate you. I was like, um ok? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Only say it if you mean it. Not only that, but be prepared for the potential backlash and consequences.

What Guys Said 13

• Not if you mean it.

• Saying this to that old "oral only" guy? Lol

• I say that to the people I love!

• Depends.

• I'd take it as a compliment.

• Who did you say this too

• okay why dont u just spit on this perosn face it less hurtful

• Yes.

• It would be best to walk away and pray for that person...

• nope... its human nature to hurt others... i'd say kick him in the balls and fuck him up

• Yes, that is pretty harsh...

• who are you saying it to?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• They say girls only say 'I hate you' to the guys that they love..

Giving someone hate isn't going to give you anything positive. Better to just accept fall outs as inevitable and to let go.

• Yeah but its not effecting me, i dont go around being all bitter and never happy. im so happy. I just miss him. a lot. Yes i was in love. Sure, its been 6months since i talked to him, and im still thinking about him, but i dont let it get to me where im like fuck you everyone or im like the black cloud at a party. Sure i do feel like that somedays but i snapback out right quick

• Thats good at least, well maybe saying this now 6 months later will just start issues you don't need right now?
      I get where you are coming from!

• Like its just hard. He was special to me (atleast how i felt). He was always there, i appriciated him always! I always thanked the man above evryday. I mean after i found out that he lied, i still cared, but i was wondering if im the only one he was lying too? or if it was me and a pick of others he was lying to there, there mustve been a special one in his life, which i wasn't special to him even after saying it and trying to prove it. Ugh whatever. I think ill miss him as long as the word long is untill someone i meet, can take him off my mind.

• As long as you REALLY mean it, the other person will just have to deal with it. But it's pretty bad yea.

• Howcome its bad? Id figure now days people are just like ahhaa whatever, hate isn't even a bad thing

• What? No of course not. It's just that you sent a very strong message and he received it, so decided to stay away.

• Its basically, he never cared at all right? Oh well

• It is, but i feel like its not thought through properly

• what did this person do to make you feel this way?

• Lied about everything, everything u could ever think of. For a couple years... when they have lots of others...

• whats done is done. hope you feel better now. move on.

• (laughing)
    Hearing that from people in my life = situation "normal"

• Tits or gtfo

• I think it's offensive to whoever you're saying it to, but maybe that's just me.

• no I think it's lovely

• Yea you only say this on your wedding day😂

• @ToruMatsuda when they say this it means they're the one

• Nah totally normal everybody does it