Does she hate me now?

I know this is super circumstantial but I have no way else of knowing; a year and three minths ago I went through a break up and suffered from depression, axiety, insomnia, the works. The last thing she said to me was maybe we can talk again in the future, bye for now. And I said back that I didn't care if we talk or not. But I didn't mean it but up until a couple months ago I never said anything else to her. I sent a text and a rather long one saying I was sorry for anything I did on my part and we should have never tried to talk about it over text in the first place and I told her I was hurt and angry and made choices I wouldn't have nornally made and I was sorry for that. But she has a super strict family and wasn't even suppd to be talking to me (boys) in the first place and oir relationship was a secret. She didn't respond but I have no idea if she hates me or wants to but just can't. I miss her all the time and I just wanna know. Her mom blocked me on FB so I know she knows but I don't know whats going on.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• With time, people's feelings tend to subside. I doubt she's still angry with you or has resentment. But I think she has moved on and her lack of response is due to her wanting to show you she isn't interested in pursuing anything more. I'm sorry for your loss. At least you tried and she knows where your heart was at all along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a tough situation. In time usually people's feelings of anger get less strong. She either can't talk to you or doesn't want to. Both are possible. If you have one more way of reaching out it may not be a bad idea to know for sure.

• Super tough, even tougher she's on snapchat in my recommendation address book thing so I could always shoot over a friend thing. But then I already texted so I don't want to over kill the situation. Ya know?

What Girls Said 3

• She may have not replied be cause her mom found out.. she may be keeping a distance because of her family. You might have to speak with her when her parents aren't around

• Her mon definitely knows, the only time we saw each other was at church and they stopped going shortly after all of this happened. It's pretty much virtually impossible for us to talk. I'm most likely going to have to wait until June (her 18th birthday) to find out anything. Sucks.

• They are 100%, I've met them before, whilst all of this was going on. They had no idea what we were doing and to them I was just the drummer for the Youth Band. And she said her mom always liked me and said I was really nice and stuff. But now of course her opinion is probably very different. I tried to apologize by reaching out on FB but we had to be friends fir me to message her so I sent a request and then was blocked. So now I'm just sort of stuck.

• Okay soo you guys may have gone at the wrong way.. you had secret relationship without them knowing first, when they found out, they freaked out. Instead of apologizing on FB, I would try apologizing face to face if you haven't.

• Maybe email her?

• Is there any chance u can meet her in person outside without her mom knowing?

• Not a snowballs chance in hell unfortunately.

• Ohh if there is any chance you can communicate with her just tell her what you feel. Tell her you were depressed and had a couple of other problems which is y u acted out and that you still love her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!