Why do I keep dreaming about my "x" -.-?

I haven't had them since last march.. and Why does the dream feel so real? Like.. I don't want to be reminded of him. It's bad enough that I had to see him at school and a name on some piece of paper yesterday... Please don't tell me it's my subconscious. How do I keep this from happening?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You luff him. You luff him much. You luff him very hard. You luff him to the moon and back!

Jk, I don't have a clue.

• Nope. He's not my last love. lol He's just a lesson not a blessing.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's probably subconciously on ur mind, so when u dream its about what ur thinking.
    or maybe u miss the times u used to have so ur mind is allowing u to have them again.

• No.. I don't miss him I don't miss the moments. I probably just over think things when something occurs that involve him at school. Like casually seeing him in hallways or you know.

• Well of course it's a memory. But it's not like I think about him 24/7. I try to avoid things that involve him. Like his name on the news paper. Or... walking past me and my friend and i guess looking towards my way accord to me looking to the corner of my eyes. My life is so complexed lol

• Thanks for MHGirl :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just confront him it will relieve you from your soul.

• Confront what? That I dreamed of him?

• Wow your a bid tease you have a crush on him and yet you don't want him to have a wet dream your just crazy then.

• I have a crush on him? Ha. Noo

What Girls Said 1

• You can't help dreams is normal. Maybe he was thinking of you abs you dreamed about him. Or sometimes you think of them and dream about them usually depends.

• Is it even possible back to back dream about each other o. o

• Different dreams, different night. It's not a nightmare or anything bad. More like usually like; friendly, romance, etc.

• Yeah I get what you mean. Its normal hun.