Describe your worst breakup briefly? ?

How does it make u feel etc we shud respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• He took all I had. Left me homeless. I was with him a long time and he literally took away away everything I had. It destroyed me emotionally

I struggled to rebuild myself and regain my strength. I have finally gained back more than I lost. It was a very traumatizing experience, but it hasn't affected my trust in other men. I am now happy with someone new after years of being on my own. I needed to fully heal before I could move on.

• Thank you for the MHO

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I was 18, he was 25. I was madly in love with him. He wanted to get married right after I graduated from high school. I knew I wanted to be with him, I just wasn't sure I was ready for marriage yet. He gave me an ultimatum; marry me now, or I am breaking up with you. I didn't feel ready yet, so he broke up with me the next day. I was crushed. Ten days later, he asked my best friend out on a date. Apparently it didn't take long to get over me! Lol I did love him, but the next 5 years of being single and living my life were so good for me. I don't regret my decision, but I still remember the pain of that first heartbreak like it was yesterday.

• Wow but he loved u tho that's why he wanted to marry u surely right

• Ye I'm sure it's the frustration. But he sounded like a catch tho. Any guy dat has evidence of not sleeping around is a catch. Everything else can be changed

• He definitely was a catch! But getting married while I was still a child was just high a price to pay for me, so I had to let that one go. :/

• I've talked about this quite a few times on here.
    It was when my son's dad went to prison last year.
    I went to see him and he basically said that he'd let us both down, that he couldn't be a good dad with the way he was and that I should move on.
    Considering he only got a year, I just felt completely abandoned by him. He'd decided to give up on us because it's what was easiest for him. Everything he does is for him. As long as it suits him, fuck everything/everyone else.

He didn't give a shit about everything he was doing to us. He still doesn't

He only served six months, and then the other six months he spent on home detention curfew. That ended in January.
    Now he's changed his mind, and he's upset because he's not getting everything he wants just because he wants it.

He doesn't care who he's hurting, yet I care that he's hurting. Which makes me as angry with myself as I am with him.

Sorry, that wasn't very brief.

• Wow sorry to hear that. Dnt u think u can still forgive him because of your son.

Maybe he didn't want u to feel dat u had to wait for him. I'm sure he felt really guilty for getting into prison.

• Ye he shud not have been there but u can't make him feel guilty forever especially if he looks genuinely sorry. Give him some time to suffer then free him.

• Honestly, I'm not out to make him suffer, what's happening between us now isn't about that, and I'm sorry that he is.
      My main priority is my son, I have to do the best thing for him, and again, I'm sorry that doesn't suit his dad, but he knows why things are the way they are.
      It's not a nice situation all round and it's something we're going to have to deal with as it comes.

• controlling , abusive , im 22 and he wasn't a real man at 26

What Guys Said 1