When your rebound fails who do you miss more the ex or the rebound?

I broke up with my ex 8 months ago, I took 3 months off before talking to someone else. Let say that failed after 5 months we stop talking. I was mad about it but then my mind wonder back to my ex.

I I thought I was over my ex but since me and the last person stop talking my heart went back to my ex.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably because you've never truly let go of your ex. You aren't fully over her , because you didn't give yourself enough time on your own to heal and move on from the hurt.

A rebound relationship is usually used to fill an empty space in your life , not your heart, which was left when your previous relationship ended. So really there's no emotional attachment to the rebound person. They are there to use , to help take away the feeling of missing your ex... but it never works in the long - term

I'd never enter into a rebound relationship. The reason why is because you can't give your heart to someone new when it still belongs to your ex. People need to heal from the hurt before entering into a new relationship. It's unfair to the new person and to yourself

I'd never give my heart to a guy who was still picking up the pieces of his own. I'd never put myself in such a vulnerable position

Most Helpful Guy

• I love short questions but like the other person below asked: why the breakup? Were there good things about the relationship and are those the ones you think about?

What Girls Said 3

• It has also happen to someone I know. There is a saying that you don't know what you have until you lose it. I think ur heart went back to ur ex because the other relationship didn't work out and also the fact that u shared less memories with the other compared to ur ex

• it all about the sex

• Why did you break up with her if you're not over her?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!