Does he want me back? 7 months no contact?

To keep it simple. Dated for 4 months. Broke up because of distance. Needed to move on so blocked him on socials. 7 months passes he contacts my sister on Facebook, being super friendly meanwhile asking if I'm dating or seeing anyone...

Whats going on in his head? Im too afraid to make contact as i don't want to hurt again. Thanks so much all x

• Yes
  • No

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He at least want to know how you are doing. This happened with my first girlfriend and me. She was a senior in high school and I just graduated and we were broken up. My sister was a freshman and my ex-girlfriend asked my sister about me. I ended up getting back together with my ex girlfriend and falling in love and getting my first broken heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the distance between you? Different countries, same country but hours apart?

If he's making side steps by asking questions through your sister then I would say he is interested in what may be in the future. He's sounding you through your sister but he should do it himself really. Did you break on bad terms? It may be that he wants your sister to warm you up a bit before contacting you directly.

• He was being sent to another state for work. And we didn't know if he would come back or not. He didn't want to do long distance then have it end in heartbreak because he couldnt come back. Bad terms only because i wanted it to work. After a while i considered just being friends but he said it would be too hard. Other than that, no. I feel like he is worried i will lash out at him? So he is using my sister to let me know whats going on...

I don't want to get my hopes up, you know?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely - he's dying for you just not brave enough to admit it!

• yeah he does

What Girls Said 1

• I wish it happened to me... Long distance as well