My Ex girlfriend problems? Help?

My Ex- girlfriend broke up with my about 6 months ago but was the one to come with the idea of being friends. We talked everyday after the breakup too. I believe she has moved on because she hasn't contacted me since last week. She also lost her feelings for me fast. Like, doesn't she still think about anything when we dated? I feel like it's hard for me to move on. She was like attached to me when we dated. She wanted to cry on time when her parents were gonna take her phone ( they do that a lot). She even told me she missed me when we hadn't talked for like 2 days. Then she just loses feelings like nothing ever happened. She said, I was her blessing, her everything etc and boom she gone. But I'm over her still thinking about her, wondering what is she up too and stuff. I lost my feelings for her but some how I still have her text's saved on my phone even though I deleted them and they brought back all theses memories and stuff. I kinda want her back now, but I know it not gonna happen again. She even texted me out of the blue a few weeks ago after a month of no contact. Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• lol!!! Oh, sorry, @saud1998, I thought this was another question I had Answered in my own Box. I rarely answer in Another's comment box, my apologies to everyone here, dear.
    To get Back to Square One, hun, you see what I have written below, Mo.
    Keep her Guessing, don't be so quick to be there for a Quick reply, make her Wonder where you are and What you may Be doing.
    For now, as Hard as it is, Focus on you and Keep busy.
    Good luck. xx

• She was a part of your life in a special way, and that experience with her will always stick with you. Looking back at things that job your memory does not mean you wanting her back is for the best, becuase those feelings are most likely "in the moment". She's the one that broke up, which told you she no longer saw you as compatible to be with in that way. You deserve somebody that can be with you always.

You don't have to delete everything about her away. If you guys can honestly be mature and handle a friendship, that's great, because most exs have this resentment toward each other to where no friendship is possible. They just disappear out of each other's lives.

My only advice is looking toward the future. She'll either come back, or it's going to be somebody else much better for you.

• I dont think she will come back. I dont know.

• Bingo then, @saud1998 xx

• @Paris13 Yup. WHATSUP GURL

What Guys Said 0