Post some quotes to help heal from a broken heart :( ?

713

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think heartbreak hurts whether your 16 or 60 and All the quotes in world don't help heal any faster... Not to mention they all contradict themselves, I'm 40 and had a break up 9 months ago, it took along time to start to even feel and I still think of him everyday and miss him and nowhere close to being ready for a new relationship... I've just tried working on healing and myself, although I still have a lot of dark days, it's still moving forward to have good days, be kind to yourself, don't listen to people who tell you to get over it! Everyone moves at their own pace... Take each day as it comes, and if it's a dark day, embrace it just as you do the good days if you feel like eating ice cream in pajamas and watching sad movies all day do it, it's a form of healing also... just know you will get better, and we never forget the people who have impacted our lives good or bad they are all part of experiencing life... Good Luck <3

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing lasts forever. Everyone who comes into your life isn't necessarily meant to be a permanent existence. Learn from that relationship and use it to make sure that you're next 1 makes you even happier...
    -me n everyone else

• "He can fuck off."
    - Shakespeare.

• Just move on! Why do you need quotes that's going to make you sad.

• "He ain't shit"

• Listen to Beyoncés new album lemonade

• don't cry because its over smile because it happened