Is it normal after a breakup?

basically i broke up with my girlfriend (mutual) 5 months ago, i feel as if im going insane, i miss her a lot but she doesn't even acknowledge my existence. she went away for 3 months and has recently come back, i tried the no contact for a month then sent her a message on her birthday to which she just replied "thank you" its been another month since then. should i contact her? i literally feel as if im going insane and i seem to think about her everyday! help.

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like its normal. Same thing happened to me. Except its been 3 months. I think about him everyday. Wishing he would contact me. He re-added me to fb but doesn't start conversations. I've only messaged him regarding mail of his and his work calling. But other than that... nothing. I dont know if i should contact him either. It seems that she could be scared to message you because she feels rejected... but at the same time.. if she really wanted to be with you, she'd message you. Thats what people keep telling me.

• it's normal try and move on

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't sounds mutual to me or at least you where hoping she wouldn't move on. Should you contact her? No you tried, she didn't answer. That's a fairly big hint.

There is nothing to help you with here. You need someone in your life to help you get over a girl you have not moved on from. She has clearly moved on.