What are you thoughts on getting revenge?

Is it worth it? Is payback a bitch? What are you thoughts experiences etc...

715

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think revenge is worth it, then again, I have never really had to get revenge, In all the cases where I was cheated on , I either wasn't interested in the relationship so it didn't faze me because I didn't really take the relationship seriously or I just didn't care and they came crawling back, and I still wasn't interested (I don't really become attached to girls) other than that I really don't need revenge because I have never been in a situation that warrants it, nobody has ever done anything that really enraged me, there's really only one thing someone can do to really get under my skin and enrage me but that has never happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• Karma comes to us all, I joke about plotting a master revenge, but I let the cosmo's do it's job and I sit back and laugh. The best karma is instant karma mwahahahaaaa suffer my wrath! Besides I have some wild thoughts so I don't have enough money or the man power to be on my Phineas and Ferb shit😂

• This ones pretty simple and money isn't a component in it at all...

• Sure sure miss cutthroat :P

• I can read and I know you were joking. But I was also replying to what you had commented even if as a joke.

What Guys Said 14

• The best revenge is to be nice to some one who hates you. By doing so you normally piss them off more than you would ever be able to by getting revenge on them.
    21If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
    if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
    22In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
    and the Lord will reward you

• You reap what you sow.

Don't ever
    ever
    ever
    ever
    forget that.

• Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy.

• Living well is the best revenge. Show that you are better than they are. Get on with your life, make a happier match.

• This would help with the getting on with life part, massively.

• It depends what it is, if it's just a relationship moving on is good enough generally.

• Revenge is a decease that eats at your mind and poisons your soul.

• The best ;)

• Bettering myself is revenge.

• Karma exacts her price on all misdeeds.

• We like to think so but in most cases, it doesn't

• It does but we may not be around to see it.

• Looking for a quick fix

• Fucking love revenge

• Mine is a doozy hence why I'm reluctant moving forward with it...

• Haha yes, i know the feeling

• It could have massive repercussions for me either way... I'm just hoping I get a sign somehow to know if I will or won't.

• nah it never works trust me.

• This would, but would possibly have repercussions

• I think there are better ways.

• Likely. But will it have the same impact

• I think there are better pursuits than quenching the thirst of vengeance.

• Right now, not so much. I'm still on the fence and waiting it out for a sign of what to fo

• I'm always a revenger, if you hurt me, you gonna pay for it👊

• But it can come back at you again

• Most times it's not worth it

• Positives n negatives

What Girls Said 6

• I dont believe it is the best way, the best way is too live your life the way you want. Be happy but actually happy, not this fake happy that a lot of chicks do these days with this stupid hashtag wanderlust crap. Yes i even said hashtag haha lifes too short to live for other people.

• The earth will take care of that for you later, not to worry.

• Actually it won't... I know that for a fact.

• Just seems like a lot of effort

• It's quite simple... That's the hard part

• I've learned the best kind of revenge is living well. Trust me I wanted to kill my ex husband and have his girlfriend go to jail,. i plotted and planed but in the end I knew it wasn't going to bring anything back.

• It would help with me being able to move out n get on with my life. Which is why the decision is so hard. To be selfish or unselfish.

• I leave revenge to karma.

• It doesn't always come back for those that deserve it tho.

• Maybe not straight away but over time I HAVE seen karma kick back really hard.

• Some people get away with everything in life...

• Revenge can make you feel a sense of satisfaction, but it's only a temporary feeling. Most people who seek revenge pursue it when they've been hurt so react out of anger.

I'd never waste my time and emotions on pursuing revenge , I'd rather use it to heall and move on. Revenge only prolongs your hurt

• This is to get past and over the hurt and be able to move on with my little fe as I will be free.

• *would never *

• Ok so if someone raped you and permantly damaged you for life and you had to live with them every single day, but you had the option of providing the law with information about them breaching the law that could get them sent back home, so you could live safety in your own country you would just say oh well let them be and move on?

Yeah as I said situations differe greatly once you know a situation don't they!!!

Guess that makes me weak right. Lucky you are such a strong forgiving person unlike me who just wants to feel safe and at peace in life again, in my own country.