What is the most brutal way someone has broke up with you?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked with someone once and we were sharing worst date stories. He said he met a girl online or some radio call show or something, can't remember that well but he says he was sitting in the parking lot and she drives up and while still in the car be said she looked at him and said I can't do this! And drove off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been broken up with in real life.
    I had an online relationship and he broke up with me the first time by telling me he met someone else (I'm sure he was lying) then we got back together after 2 weeks, stayed together for 2 other weeks then he started ghosting me and I obviously understand he was waiting for me to end things so I told him we had to part ways because the whole online LDR was not realistic. First time it hurt me but second time it didn't hurt me because I started having feelings for someone else who by the way called me exactly one hour after my "ex" and I ended for good. He made me laugh and forget about my "ex" more rapidly than I expected.

What Guys Said 4

• One time this guy didn't even bother breaking up with me, he just blocked me on every social media and blocked my number then he immediately went on to someone else. I didn't even get a "Goodbye" lol

• send someone else to tell me ;) "she's breaking up with you..." / "Why?" / "she found someone cuter" xD lol

• Sorry to hear that!

• why be sorry ^^ it tore me apart on the sport but now i laugh my ass off at how much of a coward she was

• True!

• I've never been dumped.

• She called me from her previous boyfriends house.. yeah, they got back together...

What Girls Said 7

• This might have been stale mate. I was with my then boyfriend in his house for the week. I get a knock on the door and it was his "ex" making sure he was okay because he had not answered her texts all week. Turns out he was seeing her for a couple of months and she decided to go back to her ex husband. I did not know how he had time to for. That relationship and neither did she. She said she was sorry to have hurt such a wonderful man. I was like, "yeah, wonderful." She went on her way and soon after I grabbed my stuff, woke him up and told him that his girlfriend was asking if he was okay. I left and didn't speak to him for about a year. Eventually he apologized but we never got back together as lovers.

• I had been seeing this guy for quite awhile and we had a ton of fun together and complimented one another really well. One day I get a text saying "I'm married my wife found out. We can't talk anymore."

Bam. That was it. I didn't even know he was married and finding out everything was built on lies in such a sudden was was incredibly jarring and upsetting.

• Umm... I don't think mine will be the worst but: they acted really weird on the phone and I knew something was wrong... and kept pushing me and pushing me to allow them to do more and more and I was like fine... i trust you... and then they were like... actually i want to sleep with other people too and I was like err no. its over... and they were like "i knew that would do it" i mean wtf if you want to end it just end it... it took a whole afternoon on the phone being weird... i was like just leave me alone -_- That was a week after giving them my virginity pffff

• My ex had me meet him at Panera... in 6 inches of snow. It was not safe for driving, and even though we ended up back together for a while, I never fully forgave him for endangering my life to dump me lol.

• He sent me a selfie of him kissing another man, with a text that said "We are over. I'm gay"

• His friends told me 😂

• I went to his home,( he lived with his parents) because we were having a night in. I knew something wasn't right when I got there. His mum seemed uncomfortable and awkward around me , and he was getting ready to go out.

We left the house and he said he was going out with friends. I waited at the bus stop with him and before his bus came he told me it was over. He jumped on the bus and sat next to a girl and then kissed her. It left me dumbfounded. I walked away in tears. I couldn't see where I was going because my eyes were blurry from my tears.

He'd met a girl at college and was seeing her for a few weeks before breaking up with me. I only found out because his mum rang me to tell me. She apologised and told me I deserved the truth. Four weeks after she told me , she rang me again to see how I was. I pretended I was ok , even though I wasn't

It was such a painful experience

• That's terrible... really sorry to hear that

• @Yana_KN

Thank you. It was humiliating and painful at the time

• @noneoftheabove

It was so hurtful at the time.