Could my girlfriend possibly be a trans?

Ok, this is probably a weird question but I don't know ok so yesterday i was kissing my girlfriend and while i was so close to her face i noticed that she had some hair above her lip. It was like a moustache but less noticable and she has dark hair so the hairs were pretty dark. I freaked but i didn't tell her anything cause thats rude. As far as i know, girls can't grow facila hair of any sort. Could she possibly be transwoman? Like the ones that are born men but transform into women through surgery?

Or at least have more testorone which is creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• you saw a hair on her face and your immediate assuption was is she trans? thats silly lol
    girls, guys, everyone has some degree of hair. It could just be her ethnicity that causes you to see it more. I highly doubt a girl under 18 has gone through a sex change

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can grow facial hair some more than others. If her body produces an abnormal amount of testosterone or even producing too much estrogen can cause facial hair to grow.

Woman usually have a bit of peach fuzz or even a little bit more than that. I know lots of girls who complain about waxing or shaving their lip. Depending on how bad their hormone levels are they have the potential to grow full beards.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• Most women do have some fuzz on their upper lip. You just can't normally see it unless they have dark hair. Many women have it waxed.

• Every human has hair on every part of their body except their palms and bottom of their feet.

I've yet to encounter a girl that didn't have at least a little peach fuzz above their lip, and many have slightly thicker hair there that you don't notice until you get that close. And rarely, some women have much more prominent hair on their face, which could be hormonal or simply genetic.

• lol girls can grow light facial hair but not like guys.

The hair on upper lip is pretty common. Girls just waxes them or threads/plucks them etc

• You're not being very bright at all... every girl has slight peach fuzz. And the fact u wanna break up with her for that is seriously stupid. She's not a dude u immature child. She's a female with normal female peach fuzz

• Wow you aren't bright at all. Is there an eye roll emoji? Because that would apply perfectly here. If you're that dumb, maybe you shouldn't have a girlfriend.

• Wtf... She just has a little moustache fuz, thats all. All girls have it, some just have less of it or it's lighter. So no... that's normal.

• I've never seen a girl with as much hair as hers abive her lip. Its not noticable from far away but up close it creepy and noticable

• Okaaaaay. Then she just has darker hair sweetie :P its nothing.

• Girls can be hairy. Just because your girlfriend hasn't done anything to take off the hairs above her upper lip (which is absolutely fine), it doesn't necessary mean she has male genitalia. If anything, if you guys are already at a comfortable stage, either try to hint at your doubt or politely ask her. However keep in mind she may not necessarily be comfortable with telling you if she is, therefore do not force her to answer the question and believe whatever she tells you.

• What a dumbass! A lot of women, more than you'd believe, get upper lip hair. That's the least of your worries. Every human gets body hair. Some more than others, unfortunately gender doesn't decide whether you're as a hairy as a goat or completely bare.
    Many dark haired women also get hair on their lower back, belly, thighs, toes and even ass, a lot of them simply decide to get rid of it. Get used to it boyo.

• Don't be stuipid! Everyone has facial hair amd depending on their skin and hair color also genetics it might be more noticeable. All women have a fade moustache!

• nope, sorry to break it to you, but mammals have hair all over their bodies - arms, legs, and even faces. Mostly on women's faces it's just "peach fuzz," but sometimes it can be darker. A lot of women either wax their upper lip or bleach it so it doesn't stand out, but it is completely normal for a woman to have some hair above her lip.

What Guys Said 9

• No, all women have hair over all their bodies just like men the difference is how thick. If she was transsexual which is unlikely at your age she would probably have less of it simply because she would be self conscious of it. Certain ethnic groups have more hair then others greec etc, which could also be the case but no her being transsexual is the least likely scenario you could have come up with. She is just normal.

• Bro there's only one thing you can do. Ask her: "Are you trans?"

Trust me, I am from the internet.

• "As far as i know, girls can't grow facila hair of any sort." <~~~~~~~~~ NOPE lol

• LOL. Ask her and tell us the result!

• No , she will freak out but there's always a chance she might have been born a guy which is creepy and im probably gonna break up with

• lol NO haha that's really rude... poor girl yeah she just has slightly more testosterone or from genetics... she needs to have electrolysis... don't say anything it will hurt her

• @Yana_KN I know, was just messin with him, it'd be funny though, how quickly he'd probably get smacked and newly single, haha.

• Plenty of girls get that

• Its creepy and they should wax it all off i almost had a heart attack thinking she was actually a man

• maybe you were making out with your granny?

• You got only one wayto find out m8.

Get dem hands ready

• My arts teacher had kind of a mustache as well, but I wouldn't say she was trans

• all woman (except waxes etc.) have hair there. But you just don't notice for most
    as long as it is not as
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU
    xD