Soo I'm completely lost. This girl dumped me?

I had been dating this girl for months. After I had a surprise dinner for her because she was having a rough week and sex. Then she broke up with me. She said she was a shitty person and still wanted to be my friend. The next day she was being dramatic. Trying to give my shirts back on the job days after. When she could of gave them to me after work. Now she told me she goes back and forth about me in her head. Days ago her friend said she really cared about me. How could that change in a matter of days? She said her feelings didn't progress. But everything said to contrary. Now she's mad that I don't want to deal with her?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Good riddance

• Lol I appreciate it, but I'm the type of person who has to understands what happened? I don't get it.

• Women aren't all crazy, but this behavior is extreme insecurity. Stay away from her and hopefully she can find herself

• I get you because she asks me how I deal with her and she think she has an attitude problem but I don't think so. She's feisty it's her nature. But it was just crazy when it happened. It just bothered me because she sat through all of that knowing she didn't want to be there. I was just like 😳.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude leave her be. She's not sure what she wants so she doesn't want to let go of you until she is sure. You don't want to be on the losing end of that - and you sure as hell shouldn't be banging a chick from work - so just leave her to herself and move on.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• She sounds confused. If you don't want to deal with her, then don't get back with her.

• Dont know why she would confuse you like that, she clearly doesn't see herself with you. Remember that there is no such thing as a "maybe" when it comes to dating. She either likes you and wants to date you for certain, or she doesn't.

• She is insecure. Maybe she is still finding herself. 😊

• maybe she cheated on u

What Guys Said 2

• Crazy girl. You lucked out. Block her from everything and stay away.

• Yeah I just stop talking to her because it didn't make sense to me. I didn't see how feelings could be that polar opposite. I just thought it was crazy because literally a week ago she was talking about her dad grilling me over football because I'm a basketball guy

• bitches be crazy, yo

• I get that, but that doesn't make sense

• Well I stop talking to her. She texted me yesterday that I thought we were going to be cool and on good terms and I never responded. I figured it was just her way of trying to get me to talk to her

• yep. good move, don't respond to game texts.