EX girlfriend MESSAGED ME "HOWS IT GOING"?

My ex broke up with me about a month ago, after trying to reason with her I initiated no contact. Out of the blue on day 20 she messages me saying "hows it going? got big news felt weird not being able to tell you" - what is the intention behind this? How should I respond?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants you back. Guys do this as well. The thing is that we usually give a certain amount of time in order to hope if the wait will be worth it or not. Personally 10 days for me will exceed the days, and 20 for sure. I would just ignore her and continue moving on after all you did for 20 days and... you die? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly something to consider is probably that her other guy she's seeing maybe dumped her or stop fucking her or stop buying her things and she just wants to make sure you're still on the back burner to support her.
    I say don't respond or if you do hit it and quit it. She's your ex for a reason right.

What Girls Said 1

• she might miss you nd want to be friends or maybe want you back. anwser he hey im great tell me.

What Guys Said 3

• she's lonely and thinking about you.. youve popped into her head because she's lonely and wanting company and remembering that you were the company she had

how you respond is if you want to go down that road again or not

• I dare you to just write back the words "fuck off" and see how much she overreacts

• I wouldn't respond at all