My ex unblocked me on Facebook. What do you think she will ask for me?

We are talking about a whore and a gold digger. Cares only about herself and takes advantage of everyone who loves her. Both family and friends.

What do you think she will ask of me?

• A. Money
  • B. She has trouble with her dad and wants to escape from home
  • Other (use your imagination)
    Vote C
ask of* me

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm sure she's somewhat business oriented, so it's likely she'll fuck you for goods. What exactly, money is likely.

• Who's to say he has much? She hasn't asked him for anything.
      When you unblock someone, you're simply trusting them not to hassle you anymore. That's it.

• @AperolSpritz
      Internet etiquette is your area of expertise, mademoiselle.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• She unblocked you, not contacted you... there must have been a reason she blocked you in the first place.

She doesn't want anything, dude. You've read far too much into this. Move on.

• She wants something.
      And I have moved on long time ago. I clicked on the search to find someone else and her profile popped up first. That's how I found out.

And the reason she blocked was because she promised to return me money I lend her when we already broke up. Problem is, a whore is a whore, so why keep her promise?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!