Is this love stupid or unconditional?

If you're still in love and I mean, IN LOVE, with someone who cheated on you (just kissing), then you forgave him, then he broke up with you by essentially ghosting you for three weeks, then you were miserable for a year and a half, then you two got back together (kind of) for three weeks and he said he loved you, and then he wrote you a facebook message saying he's sorry for what he's put you through for the past few weeks but he doesn't think it should continue...

are you stupid for still being in love with him, or is this the kind of love that is real and unconditional because no matter what you two have gone through, you still have this undeniable love for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're clearly head over heals for this guy, but unfortunately it's clear that he isn't for you. He only comes back to you when he gets lonely and then goes off with the first person who looks at him.
    You need to distance yourself from him ASAP, maybe even block him.
    It can never be considered "real" love when he has such little regard for how you feel

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's not stupid! You can't help being in love any more than you can force someone to to love you. Keep looking and meeting people, you've got stax of time. One day you'll find someone that really digs you too - it'll be fun and you'll be happy and ready to let go of the unrequited yearning. Even though that probably seems impossible right now...

What Guys Said 1

• You're beyond stupid. This is clearly in the fucking idiot area

What Girls Said 1

• get over him. I know it's hard, I just had a stern talk with my bff about my ex, she really made me realize how stupid I was being and what a loser he was. I love my bff, she put the smack down