Me and girl got into a big argument am I wrong for thinking this?

she was together with her ex for 3 years ( red flag ) we started dating 2 weeks after they broke up ( red flag ), she moved in with me to ( red flag ) we was together 5 months then we broke up and got back together then broke up again.

I notice after our 4 months she was heavily stalking her ex social media accounts ( she has him blocked though ) she still does it 8 months after their break up. She admitted she contacts him once a month to see how he's doing ( red flag ) she says she's so in love with me so I told her:

" you're not in love with me you're still in love with your ex right now you're blinded by infactuation and as soon as that wears off you know where you'll want to be with your ex". I kicked her out my house and told her figure out what she wants because stalking and still worrying about your ex means your heart is still him.

am I wrong for putting my foot down and going with my instincts because I feel she'll end up running back to him after she wakes up and realize her hearts not here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Always go with your gut instinct! and you are right. she still has feelings for him. i am telling you as a girl. and you two moved in together to fast. she was just out of long term relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Not wrong.
    Did the right thing.

• No you are not

What Guys Said 1

• You handled it good.