How do I tell my girlfriend I'm gay?

119

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Questions like this make me really angry.

People do have these problems and yet you are making a joke of it. Last laugh is on you.

• Just walk in the house and start yelling "I love penises"

• Just sit her down and tell her, break it to her gently and tell her you still care about her (if you do) and if she starts being a bitch tell her she has split ends/clothes are ugly or something like that, if she's one of those girls, either way she may be a little shocked, but she'll come around

• I just told my boyfriend straight up... Worked well for me

• How can you have a boyfriend and be a lesbian? 😬

• Aye, sure, your community accepts you I get that, I'm just saying, it's literally using terminology wrong is all.

If we went by what actual definitions are and what words actually mean, you're bi.

Honestly you call yourself what ever you want I couldn't care haha, hell, I could call myself a unicorn if I wanted to, sure I wouldn't actually be a unicorn but if the unicorn community accepts me technically I'm a unicorn, that's my point, it's basically saying you're something you're not and justifying it with "well people don't care"

Aye, honestly. I really couldn't less what you call yourself. Haha. It's your life. I'm just saying. In the eyes of every normal human who uses their language correctly. you will never be lesbian As long as you have a boyfriend. It just doesn't work.

• @Riggers whatever lets you sleep at night :) have a lovely day

• Tell her that ypu are a troll

• You tell her asap, and explain why you deceived her.

• By telling her you like penis

• Just tell her to suck it up and stop whining, it's stupid to call someone a jerk for not being attracted to you. Complaining isn't gonna do anything, neither is insulting him. Get that through your thick skull! He is not bi and you have no right to tell him he is.

• First of all , Please don't go dating the opposite gender ever again. I've been hurt by a gay guy. I know you just weren't ready to come out but, it really hurts us straight people. Second of all, just straight up tell her " i'm sorry , i really like you as a person but, i can't keep dating you because i'm not attracted to women, i want to be with men" and hopefully she'll take it ok...

• Hey, dating you turned me gay. Thanks and goodbye.

What Guys Said 9