Is this an evil mind game?

My ex boyfriend knows that I've never stopped loving him since we broke up a year and a half ago. We left it with him saying "I think you love me more than I love you".

Then we got back together for three weeks and he told me five different times that he loved me. He said the words. He made me believe him. He made me feel like we really were getting back together.

Then he breaks my heart again by writing me a facebook message that says he doesn't think we should continue, that he doesn't want to hurt me again, and that he doesn't think he'll stay faithful if we continue.

Is there any chance this is just an evil mind game and he's wanting me to fight for us?

Or did he just lie to my face? I need answers, I'm really not doing well since I got that message, it feels like I handed him all the pieces of my broken heart and he threw them off a bridge.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he is just being really indecisive and its hurting you so its not good for you. a person can only take so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry my dear he is a PLAYER , that is what players do and until he get the hair out of his ass and grow up as a mature man he is never going to change ! Players usually like to use girls and think they are the shit , the best to do is not give a FUCK and go to the next guy :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• No I think he realizes that it won't work out and is probably seeing someone else, I wouldn't give him your heart again

What Girls Said 2

• oh dear , cheer up... iam sure you dont want to hear this , but i think he mean it what he told you , its not a mind game , but that doesn't mean that he didn't love you... but letting a guy knows that you love him more than he loves you , you give him power to do whatever he wants... my advice dont stick to him , he left you twice he will do it again and again... just move on and iam very sure when he sees that you moved on he will want to come back to you... but thats your choice after all

• Just let him go, don't tell him anything. Ignore him and move on