Ex broke up with me, after a few months he bought a new car?

How to not feel bad?
He doesn't even care about me, didn't contact me or apologyze for treating me like shit and now he has a new car?

Let me explain better the whole situation...
My ex broke up with me saying he had a lot of problems: drug addiction, money problems, anger issues, etc. He lost all of his money due to his addiction and I wanted to help him. He has a job but he is awful with money and I always tried to help him saving money. He completely cut me off, saying he "needed to figure out his life"... Now he buys a new car. Ok, maybe I shouldn't be hurt... but I thought he was doing a progress but no... he doesn't care

45

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA X'D

http://i.imgur.com/aMrENjw.gif

You were too expensive for him :P

• I really find it hilarious how fucked up some girls can be... lol! And that gif XDDD

• Should have broken up with that person sooner.
      But it is disturbing, that you still care about him. You are not over him it seems.

• Do I look like a loser to have feelings for him? When I fell in love with him I didn't know he was like that but when I found out I was too involved. It is hard to move on but I'm trying.

Most Helpful Girl

• What on earth does a new car have to do with anything? Unless you are a failed gold digger and upset at that loss.

• I just read your update. He's not your problem any more. You should be relieved.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess he is just enjoying life without you? Saving up his money... Taking care of his life? Maybe that's why he got a car. But I don't know what him buying a car has to do with the breakup. You should simply leave him for once :)

• I was dating him for almost 1,5 years. We broke up 2 months last year and he got back, he said he didn't have anybody in that period of time. He was dealing with addiction and money problems. Everybody thought he was so in love with me, he wanted me to move in with him very fast. We talked a lot everyday for hours, we were attracted to each other and I think we loved each other. This year he broke up with me again! He didn't want to talk to me to break up and that really hurt me. That happened after gang members beat him up and stole his money. I always supported him, but he had a lot of issues... like anger issues, he screamed at me many times for stupid stuff. He was always saying other girls were hot and etc.

I was a good girlfriend, I would wake up in the middle of the night just because he wanted to talk and wanted to vent. I wrote many things dedicated to him, I drew a portrait of him as a gift while we dated. I do think I'm attractive, I work out to always look good for him.

• Eu acho que sempre tive uma vida muito boa, e uma boa vida familiar. Eu não sabia que ele era assim no início e na altura que me apaixonei por ele é que ele me contou acerca dos problemas que ele tinha. Isto já foi há 5 meses mas ainda me magoa!
      Porque eu dei o meu melhor e não quis "abandonar" uma pessoa só pelos problemas que ele tinha, eu pensei que não era justo. O que me irrita é que ele fez-me a vida num inferno e age como se ele fosse a vítima. As poucas vezes que falou comigo após acabar tudo, foi para se queixar que eu andava a postar muito nas redes sociais... e que deveria querer atenção.
      No entanto, o otário segue e põe likes em fotos de com cada uma, que mostram o rabo etc. LOL

• OK, ainda bem então que tenhas tido uma vida boa :) 5 meses ainda é normal que te doa... O que tens que fazer é ignorar-lo simplesmente. Para teu bem e para bem dele. Custa, mas é o mais certo.

• You're broken up, what is he supposed to do?

• why doing that? wtf

• Why did he get a new car? I don't know. Maybe his old one got an expensive to fix problem or it had just gotten a bit old and was losing too much of its resale value.

• He was very bad with money and was broke when he broke up with me... now he has money to buy it? -.-

• Oh well... he's your EX... he moved on with his life and you aren't in it. Just go on with your life, too.

• what the fuck? is it even connected?

• Do you think he already forget about me?

• Its abhiplayer1996

• you there?

What Girls Said 3

• He's not allowed to buy a new car? I don't see how him buying a new car is really relevant to him breaking up with you. He is allowed to do whatever he wants. His life doesn't revolve around you, especially now since you're broken up. Is he supposed to just never be allowed to buy a new car because he dated someone? I honestly don't get what the problem is.

• what does him having a new car have anything to do with you?
    break ups are never supposed to feel good.. unless ur leaving a bad situation. however ur feeling is normal, u just gotta accept that he doesn't want u, and know that u can do better. the pain will fade and you will b able to move on and b happy :)

• That happened to one of my friends. When some guys get the freedom and the feeling of not needing you they walk away. So ask yourself do you wanna be with someone who just uses people? That's why I don't offer much when it comes to guys anymore I don't wanna be taken advantage of. Don't feel bad about it you did nothing wrong just learn from it.