Do I stay or leave?

We've been together for two years and I love him but I don't know if I'm in love with him. I need some outside perspective.
· Reasons to stay

o I love him.

o He might be my soul mate.

o Our values line up.

o Our plans line up.

o He’s been there through everything.

o He loves me.

o I’m scared to leave him.

o If I leave him, I’m afraid I’ll never find love like this again.

o His personality.

· Reasons to leave

o I want more time for myself.

o I need time to grow up.

o I want to meet other people.

o I’m bored with him.

o Everything he does annoys me.

o He’s so immature.

o He is not in tune with his emotions.

o He doesn’t put effort into me.

o What if he isn’t the one?

o I’m afraid to commit.

o The sex is boring.

o I’m less attracted to him than before.

o His mother.

o I have feelings for someone else.

• Leave.
  • Stay.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

510

Most Helpful Guy

• I saying that you tell him that you want to BREAK UP not want some space. Breaking up is more legitimizing an end to a chapter in your life with him having a place in it. Creating the "want some space" is too indecisive and more often than not it leads to a break up anyways and not on amiable terms.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. If you're not sure if you're in love with him, and have feelings for someone else, you're not in love with him

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's clear from your list that you should leave him and the last point on your list when you mentioned you have feelings for someone else that is a clear indication that you should leave him.

• based on your list you need to leave and...
    "If I leave him, I’m afraid I’ll never find love like this again."
    is not a good reason to stay

• your reasons for liking him are things that you could find with another partner. meanwhile the reasons to leave are things that another relationship hopefully will not have similar issues

• Your list says it all. You have more reasons in the leave column than stay column. It's no wonder you got the votes you did. When you question to the point you're at, the only answer is to move on. Yeah, it sucks. I know that. But lying to yourself and prolonging the agony doesn't do you any favors. Your prince charming could be looking for you. How would you want him to see you? Objective and opening, or closed and pining for a love that could never happen. That choice is yours.

• As a general rule - if you need to ask the internet, just fucking leave.

• It's never too late to leave but it's not going to be easy to brake a bridge you built a house on

• It seems pretty clear that you need to move on

• Sounds like it's time to move on. If you have to ask yourself if he's your soul mate, then he's not.
    Consider it fun while it lasts, but don't make any serious commitment and definitely don't have any children.
    There's plenty of people out there, and the right one will come along and it'll be wonderful.

• "I want to meet other people"
    Your wanna sleep around? Wanna be a slut? then be a slut but don't lead pwople on and waste their time... What a hoe

• "I have feelings for someone "
      You all women on this generation are cheating sluts...

What Girls Said 4

• 14 reasons to leave only 9 to stay. You have feelings for someone else. That right there. Don't continue to lead him on. I would sit down with him and tell him your concerns. Your reasons for wanting to stay but all of your reasons for wanting to leave.

• There's one reason out of all of those that you should base your decision on..." I have feelings for someone else"

You should leave , and give him the opportunity to find a girl who genuinely loves him and will be loyal to him.

• Leave. You have feelings for someone else, that's it.

• If you gotta ask, you gotta leave..
    Besides, your Reasons to Leave and Reasons to Stay contradict each other