Ex boyfriend of almost 5 years ago won't leave me alone and now I'm afraid he wants me to go back to him or something?

he identifies as a narcissist, when we were together he'd tell me I was a loser and that I should kill myself and his friends hated me and I couldn't do better than him. He slept in bed with his ex and my best friend at the time and the friend said she woke up with his arm around her. He later told me he thought she was cute in addition to other girls I didn't know of probably to piss me off. Then he told me horrible things like my dad deserved to die and he hated my mom so he broke up w me I heard from other people him and his brother were calling me paranoid behind my back and even tho he dumped me to fuck his ex get with his friend and had another guy on the side he'd try to come see me when we were broken up even tho he asked for no contact. He was allowed to break no contact and everything he said to me was calculated and I found out he was hacking my computer Bc he had made himself system admin and installed Linux. Weird stuff happened and i tried to avoid him and now he just annoys me years later. Don't think he wants me Bc of what he put me through but he still hacks me and tracks me. What do I do?

What Guys Said 2

• "and now I'm afraid he wants me to go back to him"

Why are you afraid? Just don't go back to him.

• It's hard when he types things into my spell check or ssh edits emails and sends me spoofed messages through spyware

• No it's not hard. He is making your daily life hard, but whether you go back or not to the lunatic is entirely up to you. And just don't do that.

• Restraining order

What Girls Said 1

• What a piece of shit! He is bothering all these years or he came back after awhile?

• He's been bothering me all these years. Even when we broke up being the narcissist he is, he'd word things and try to make me jealous on purpose even tho he had some hidden agenda