Is there any special ex you'll always remember?

• yes
    68%(36)64%(56)Vote57%(20)
  • no
    32%(17)36%(32)Vote43%(15)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the major ones. So, 3. It would amaze me if someone could actually forget about an ex that they dated for any moderate period of time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated two guys before I dated my fiance.

It'd be very difficult to forget them because there were only two. One in 6th grade (you want to count that?) and one in 9th grade.

I won't remember them because of the valuable relationships we had ('cause we didn't) but I'll remember them because it was just the two of them lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, when I made out with my cousin, once while drunk on Krieger Juice.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, that one girl will always be remembered, fucking bitch didn't wanna suck my dick. gonna make it sure it never happens again.

0|0
    3|0
  • The years i spent with my Maternal Grandma she was my rock and so was my Maternal Grand-dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! just because we broke up doesn't mean she never had a place in my heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes my 1st one i had sex with

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I will always remember one of my first real boyfriends when I was 14. We reconnected through Face Book years later, but he will just always be in my heart!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yea at least one.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The guy that took my virginity, I'll always remember the relationship, it really pinches my heart thinking about it

0|0
    0|0