Is there any special ex you'll always remember?

• yes
    68%(36)64%(56)Vote57%(20)
  • no
    32%(17)36%(32)Vote43%(15)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the major ones. So, 3. It would amaze me if someone could actually forget about an ex that they dated for any moderate period of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated two guys before I dated my fiance.

It'd be very difficult to forget them because there were only two. One in 6th grade (you want to count that?) and one in 9th grade.

I won't remember them because of the valuable relationships we had ('cause we didn't) but I'll remember them because it was just the two of them lol

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, when I made out with my cousin, once while drunk on Krieger Juice.

• yes, that one girl will always be remembered, fucking bitch didn't wanna suck my dick. gonna make it sure it never happens again.

• The years i spent with my Maternal Grandma she was my rock and so was my Maternal Grand-dad.

• Of course! just because we broke up doesn't mean she never had a place in my heart.

• yes my 1st one i had sex with

What Girls Said 4

• I will always remember one of my first real boyfriends when I was 14. We reconnected through Face Book years later, but he will just always be in my heart!!!

• Oh yea at least one.

• yes ♡

• Yeah. The guy that took my virginity, I'll always remember the relationship, it really pinches my heart thinking about it